Thursday, May 5, 2016

HIDDEN TREASURE and THRIFTY FINDS


This is my 
THRIFTY
find of the week
COFFEE POD CAROUSEL
price $1.29 at GOODWILL, locally.
Selling on eBay for anywhere
between $5 to $25.
My husband's reaction
to finding an AFFORDABLE one 
PRICELESS

When my hubby got his Keurig Coffee Maker 
way back when they first came out...
he came up with a makeshift idea
to store the pods because nothing was on the
market quite yet to do it.
These BINS did the job 
but were kind of utilitarian
and ugly.


So...
 when the coffee pod carousels 
eventually became 
available in our area... 


they were too expensive 
for our tastes...
leaving us to make do 
with what we had. 
NOW
all these years later 
THANKS 
to 
THRIFTING
one finally 
adorns our countertop.


IMAGINE THAT


MEANWHILE...
The treasure hunt for 
more THRIFTY finds
continues.





4 comments:

  1. It is always amazing what you find. The price difference is amazing too! I love my Kurieg! I keep the pods in one of my kitchen drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these at different stores, and they ARE expensive. Glad that you found one that didn't cost much at all. It looks nice on your counter, and convenient for you to make a cup every day. I love coffee!

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great find indeed! We only use our Keurig on the weekends and just one type of coffee, not a variety, so I just keep them in a plastic container in the pantry :)

    I have to say that was a reasonably well priced one!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Find!!!! My daughter likes to find new brand name clothes and put them on Ebay. She once found a lily Pulitzer Shirt for 3.29 at Good will, turned around and sold it for 52.00!!! Sorta bad being that someone donated it but then again she was in college and, well you know how those kids are. ha.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete